O my luve is like a red, red rose,
啊,我的爱人象红红的玫瑰,
That´s newly sprung in June;
在六月里苞放;
O my luve is like the melodie,
啊,我的爱人象一支乐曲,
That´s sweetly played in tune.
乐声美妙、悠扬。
As fair thou art, my bonie lass,
你那么美,漂亮的姑娘;
So deep in luve am I;
我爱你那么深切;
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
Till a´ the seas gang dry.
一直到四海涸竭。
Till a´ the sea gang dry, my dear,
直到四海涸竭,亲爱的,
And the rock melt wi´ the sun;
直到太阳把岩石消融!
And I will luve thee still, my dear,
我会永远爱你,亲爱的,
While the sands o´ life shall run.
只要生命无穷。
And fare thee weel, my only luve,
再见吧,我唯一的爱人,
And fare thee weel a while;
再见吧,小别片刻;
And I will come again, my luve,
我会回来的,我的爱人,
Tho´s it were ten thousand mile!
即使万里相隔!
前往快乐妈咪APP阅读全文,体验更佳
绑定手机
绑定手机号用来登录和找回密码:
请输入正确的手机号码
请输入验证码
密码须为8-16个字符的字母数字组合
两次输入的密码不一致
绑定成功
现在您可以畅游太平洋网络旗下的所有网站
3s后窗口自动消失...