The star 星星
Twinkle , twinkle, little star! 闪耀闪耀,小星星
How I wonder what you are , 我想知道你身形
Up above the world so high , 高高挂在天空上
Like a diamond in the shy . 就象天上的钻石
When the blazing sun is gone , 灿烂太阳已西沉
When he nothing shines upon , 它已不再照万物
Then you show your little light , 你就显露些微光
Twinkle , twinkle all the night . 整个晚上眨眼睛
The dark blue shy you keep, 留恋漆黑的天空
And often through my curtains peep,穿过窗帘向我望
For you never shut your eye,永不闭上眼睛
Till the sun is in the shy,直到太阳又现形
It is your bright and tiny spark,你这微亮的火星
Lights the traveler in the dark,黑夜照耀着游人
Though I know not what you are,虽我不知你身形
Twinkle twinkle , little star。闪耀,闪耀,小星星!
绑定手机
绑定手机号用来登录和找回密码:
请输入正确的手机号码
请输入验证码
密码须为8-16个字符的字母数字组合
两次输入的密码不一致
绑定成功
现在您可以畅游太平洋网络旗下的所有网站
3s后窗口自动消失...